Located 13 miles west of downtown Chicago, Brookfield is a pastoral suburb with over 19,000 residents and is home to the world famous Brookfield Zoo. Brookfield is a vibrant, diverse community of individuals supporting a variety of churches, good schools, an excellent library, low taxes, convenient transportation, and extensive parks and recreation programs.
We are committed to economic development, modernizing, building, and making our neighborhoods better and safer.
Whether shopping, dining, or enjoying the zoo, you will find our humble village a remarkable and friendly place. A great place to live, raise a family, shop, and do business, Brookfield is truly a community in every sense of the word.
About the Chamber
What is the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce?
The BCOC is an organization incorporated under the laws of the State of Illinois for the purpose of enhancing the business climate and promoting and stimulating orderly growth for businesses located in Brookfield, Illinois.
How can the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce help you?
Members of the BCOC work with you to:
- Develop and preserve cooperation among member businesses and business persons in Brookfield;
- Promote the growth of its member businesses. Stimulate the economy of Brookfield through business growth;
- Represent the member businesses to the Village of Brookfield.
- Advertise your business to drive traffic thru your doors via the Chamber website and other channels
- Produce successful events to bring people to town
- Provide networking opportunities by hosting monthly meetings and activities